Registration Opens: March 1st
- A full day of fun starting with an unforgettable experience of a grand day on your bike with many like minded fellow cyclists and hundreds of your new friends.
- A fully timed course so you can measure how well you’ve done and brag to all your friends and family.
- Partial road closures at the start and end of the ride, traffic control sections and course completely marked with signage and volunteer direction.
- A series of fully staffed and stocked rest stops with mechanical service.
- On route SAG wagon support and emergency services available should you require.
- After your ride live entertainment from 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM capped off with fireworks!
- FREE bike valet parking so after your ride you can roam and enjoy the festival site without having to worry about your bike.
- Post ride food from your preferred food truck on site and a visit to the Great West Brewery Beer Gardens.
- A Prairie Gran Fondo gift bag at package pick up.
ENTRY FEES (Piccolo, Medio, Gran, Canada 150):
FAMILY FUN FONDO ENTRY FEES:
PACKAGE PICK UP:
- You MUST pick your Fondo ride package up in person at Bruce’s Cycle Works (#20 – 1015 Central Ave., Saskatoon) Friday June 30th, noon-7 PM. Package pick up on the event day is NOT guaranteed.
- Your packet will NOT be mailed to you.
- No refunds