REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- A full day of fun starting with an unforgettable experience of a grand day on your bike with like-minded fellow cyclists and hundreds of your new friends.
- A fully timed course so you can measure how well you’ve done and brag to all your friends and family.
- Partial road closures at the start of the ride, traffic control sections and course completely marked with signage and volunteer direction.
- A series of fully staffed and stocked rest stops with mechanical service.
- On route SAG wagon support and emergency services available should you require.
- Bag check, leave your extra belongings in a secure location while out on your ride, available from 6:30AM at the Bike Valet located at the large event tent adjacent to the Western Development Museum.
- After your ride a great family experience as you travel back in time to the pioneering era of the prairies as your event bib is your entrance to the fabulous Western Development Museum. This is part of your day not to be missed as the WDM will have their volunteers out in full period dress to engage and chat wit you as you stroll down and explore Boomtown … a great post ride family experience.
- FREE bike valet parking so after your ride you can enjoy the festival site without having to worry about your bike.
- Post ride Father’s Day celebratory lunch hosted by the WDM. Extra lunch tickets for your family to join you for lunch can be purchased online until June 12th, at the package pick up (June 15th) or on event day at the event tent. Purchase of extra lunch tickets includes free entrance to the Western Development museum.
ENTRY FEES (Piccolo, Medio, Gran, Gran-Daddy):
PGF Registration Guidelines:
- *Youth 17 & under must have a parent / guardian also register and ride with them.
- *Youth 17 & under are eligible to ride either Piccolo (42Km) or Medio (780Km) distances.
- *Youth 14 & under are precluded from entering PGF but can still register for and participate in the Family Fun Fondo (FFF). The exception to this are the youth members of the the Horizon Youth Program (HYP) who are permitted to ride the Piccolo route as long as a parent &/or guardian registers and rides with them OR they ride with a HYP coach.
- PGF ’19 Jersey (pictured below) is available for purchase for $55 during the registration process until April 21st. At the time of purchase you will need to select your size. A link to the size chart is provided below. It is strongly advised to use the measurements provided and compare with a jersey you already own.
Size chart click HERE
FAMILY FUN FONDO ENTRY FEES:
Family Fun Fondo Registration Guidelines:
- To encourage family participation Family Fun Fondo fees are economically priced at $25 per adult and $10 for each child (14 & under). This pricing allows Prairie Gran Fondo to provide an exciting and fun experience for your family including free entrance into the Western Development Museum complete with the Boomtown volunteers in period costume demonstrating the early days of prairie life. This economical pricing does not allow for the inclusion of the the post-ride Father’s Day Lunch. However tickets for the Father’s Day Lunch can be purchased at the time of registration online until June 12th, at the package pick up (June 15th) or on event day at the event tent. Purchase of extra lunch tickets includes free entrance to the Western Development museum. Father’s Day Lunch tickets are $20 per adult (15+), $15 for youth (4-14 yrs) and 3 and under are free.
PACKAGE PICK UP:
- You MUST pick your Fondo ride package up in person at the BIKE DOCTOR (623 Main St., Saskatoon) Saturday, June 15th, 9:30AM – 5PM. Package pick up on the event day is NOT guaranteed.
- As a waiver must be signed by you when picking up your package. Therefore a significant other CANNOT pick up your package for you. Do you have special extenuating circumstances, such as a pre-planned trip to the moon or other extraordinary situation, which precludes you from picking up on Saturday? Click HERE.
- Your packet will NOT be mailed to you.
- No refunds